Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Overthinking Slideshare

It seems to be that time of the year when every platform provider under the Sun is emailing me to tell me about my 2013 statistics

How many views my slides have had

How long people watched my videos for

How many bowel movements I’ve made

How many tweets I’ve sent etc

I was reading my Slideshare stats earlier today when I noticed that my number of slides per upload was much higher than the average Slideshare upload!

GASP!

I then noticed that my average number of words per slide was significantly lower than the average \

PHEW!

Screen Shot 2014-01-15 at 20.14.17

I guess the Lessig method I use for most of my presentations means that I’m using more slides to tell my story, but with fewer words. Perhaps I’m also overthinking this and need to get out more…

Do you use Slideshare?

What did your annual stats look like?

If you’d like to discuss how I can help you enhance your and your teams slide-based presentations, please get in touch.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment